Friday, December 04, 2015

MiB at the DMV

When I went to Motor Vehicles, I noticed the patch on the security guard's uniform, which read, "Universal Protection Security". I asked him if he really protects the entire universe. He said, "Yeah. Well, me and another guy." I said that was an awful lot of responsibility for two guys. He replied, "It is but, you know, that's the job. We're like the Men in Black." (Which is exactly what I was thinking.) I asked how they handled all those millions of time zones. He shrugged and said he only handled this one and the other guy handled all the rest. I remarked that it seemed terribly unfair and he said, "He's the junior guy. That's just how it is." I said, "So, he's Will Smith." He laughed. "Yeah, he's Will Smith."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home